f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #43: Books I Resolve To Read in 2012
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - #43: Books I Resolve To Read in 2012





{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!
 
I signed up for Evie's 2013 TBR challenge to help me with this goal!  So for this list, I'm - just - listing books off my TBR...not debuts/etc...because that would take forever!  ;)
 
 
{1} The Fault in Our Stars by John Greene
{2} If I Stay by Gayle Forman
{3} Wither by Lauren DeStefano
{4} The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
{5} Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
{6} Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
{7} Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
{8} Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
{9} Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
{10} Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood 
 
 What books made YOUR Top Ten this week?  Or if you don’t participate, what do you think about mine?  Be sure to link me to your post so I can check it out!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!