f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: December Wrap Up Post
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 4, 2013

December Wrap Up Post






New in 2013, I'm going to do a monthly wrap-up/rewind post where I recap everything I posted in the last month.  Typically, this will be done in the first Friday of each month, and as I go along, I will try to add articles and links of awesome from around the blog-o-sphere!  



As a note of interest, I posted 272 times in 2012.  My goal is at least 300 this year, considering there will be several times on the weekends I won't post.  Also, my Stacking the Shelves (aka Once Upon a Book Haul) will now only be ONCE A MONTH.  My videos may be a little longer, but this works best for me.  This way I'm more low key about it, and if I have a slow few weeks, I'll still have something new to show y'all, but I won't feel like I'm trying to keep up with everyone.  :)

December In Review


Reviews

Derailed by Alyssa Rose Ivy
Betwixt by Melissa Pearl
Finding Mia by Rachel K Burke
Stained by Ella James
Renegade by J.A. Souders
Splintered by A.G. Howard

Memes

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I'd Like for Christmas
Waiting on Wednesday - Apollyon
Waiting on Wednesday - Charm and Strange
Top Ten Tuesday - Top Ten Books Read In 2012
Waiting on Wednesday - Rise

Discussions


Book Hauls

Once Upon A Book Haul - #23
Once Upon A Book Haul - #24

Misc

My goals post for the 2013 TBR Challenge
2012 Year End Survey: Part 1, 2, and 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!