f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: January Wrap Up Post
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, January 26, 2013

January Wrap Up Post





January was a fun month here at ONCE.  I got back on track after the holiday craziness and various food hangovers, and I started getting back to the basics of why I blog.  It's something you'll see me talking a LOT about this year, and I'm happy to see that so many other bloggers feel the same way. 

In case you missed something at the blog, here's a recap!

Announcements

I'm moving to WordPress.  Unless something drastic changes, I will STILL BE at THIS web address, but things like GFC will be gone.  I will likely keep Linky followers, and there will be RSS/Email subscriber options of course.  You can read more about this move here


Reviews

Delusion by Laura L Sullivan.  Rating: Beam-worthy.  Read it: here.
Lullaby by Amanda Hocking.  Rating: Beam-worthy.  Read it: here. (See why I broke up with this series.)
Touching the Surface by Kimberly Sabatini.  Rating: Squee-worthy.  Read it: here.
Catherine by April Lindner.  Rating: Beam-worthy.  Read it: here.
Normalish by Margaret Lesh.  Rating: Beam-worthy. Read it here.
Revolution 19 by Gregg Rosenblum.  Rating: Beam-worthy.  Read it here
The Archived by Victoria Schwab.  Rating: Swoon-worthy.  Read it here.  (I LOVED THIS BOOK.)
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi.  Rating: Swoon-worthy.  Read it: here

Memes

Waiting on Wednesday - A Darkness Strange and Lovely by Susan Dennard
Waiting on Wednesday - Shadow of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Waiting on Wednesday - Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
Waiting on Wednesday - Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
*This is the LAST month that WOW will be done weekly.  Starting in February, it will ONLY be once a month.*


Discussions

None this month.  Look for NEW discussion posts starting very soon!

Features

  •  NEW FEATURE!  Becoming a Better Blogger - #1: Kicking Blogger Jealousy to the Curb.  I confessed that I get jealous of other bloggers - and am working on ridding myself of that. 

Awesome from the blogging community!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!