f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #45: Top Ten Frustrating Characters
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - #45: Top Ten Frustrating Characters






{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!



January 29: Top Ten Most Frustrating Characters Ever

I'm going to ATTEMPT to do this without ranting, but I make no promises.  Also I may only do 5, depending again on how rant-y I get.  LOL.  I usually like the characters I read about, so I'm having trouble coming up with 10!

1. BELLA FREAKING SWAN.  Oh man.  What an incredibly hot mess.  Her character has ruined the name forever, not to mention just the incredible amount of damage these books did for females in literature.  I could say so much here, because she offends me on several levels, but really I think I'll try to be succinct.

2. Gemma from the Watersong series.  She's such a flat, boring character, and a large part of why I recently broke up with the series.  

3. Evelyn in Me, Him, Them, and It.  I have never EVER EVER hated a character more.  I hated her more than Bella.  At least when I first read Twilight, I liked Bella.  Evelyn made me want to stab her on pretty much every page.

4. Eve from the Eve trilogy.  I enjoy the author's story-telling ability, but Eve is a terrible narrator for these books - naive, too trusting, and she makes the most horrible decisions consistently. 

5. Megan from Miracle by Elizabeth Scott.  Oh man, I wanted to STRANGLE her.  Never before have I read an entire book where ALL a character does is whine. 

To these characters, all I have to say is:



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!