f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Shelved - #2: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, January 11, 2013

Shelved - #2: Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver







Shelved is an original feature at Once Upon a Prologue where I talk about a book that has meant a great deal to me, whether because of the issues it dealt with, the romance, or relationships, or the emotions it conveyed.  Sometimes this will be a book I feel hasn't gotten enough attention; sometimes it will be a book we all know and love.  The purpose is to draw more attention to these relevant, amazing books.

The focus of this edition of Shelved is the amazing BEFORE I FALL by Lauren Oliver.  

 




Discussion: Has something ever happened to you that totally changed your life, made you resolve to do things differently?  Has a book touched you like BEFORE I FALL did me?  Have you read BEFORE I FALL and could you identify with Sam?
 
Add/buy BEFORE I FALL: Goodreads | Amazon | B&N | The Book Depository
Visit Lauren online at: her twitter | her website    



What do you think of SHELVED?  Want to see me continue?  Recommend a book I should profile, or tell me about one of the books that moved YOU! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!