f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #44: 2012 Book-ish Resolutions
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday - #44: 2012 Book-ish Resolutions






{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!


January 8, 2012: My 2012 Book-ish Resolutions

{1} To continue to visit my regular blogs, as well as visit blogs who comment here.
{2} To continue to keep my blog scheduled ahead of time so that I don't revert to my last-minute ways.  ;)
{3} To read at least 100 books, and that at least 20 of those be books from my TBR that I own.
{4} To host more authors on the blog with interviews and guest posts.
{5} To get to know my fellow bloggers even more, including meeting new bloggers.
{6} To continue my efforts to reach out to new bloggers in need of advice.
{7} To work on my own writing, and finish my WIP!
{8} To challenge myself to read widely - get back to the paranormal romance/urban fantasy I LOVE, while incorporating YA, and even add in some adult contemporary romance and the like!
{9} To continue to gain not just followers here, but readers, and friends!
{10} To continue to support as many indie authors as I can!

What resolutions made YOUR Top Ten this week?  Or if you don’t participate, what do you think about mine?  Be sure to link me to your post so I can check it out!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!