I haven't been reading as much lately (though that's all about to change!) and I don't have a review for y'all today. Instead, I'm going to dig through my 2012 archives and bring back a few of my favorite posts - ones I'm proud of, ones I had fun with this year.
- Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
- Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rothenberg (also the FIRST debut author book I read for 2012, and one that really resonated with me.)
- Illuminate by Aimee Agresti
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers
- This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers
- Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt
- Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Defiance by CJ Redwine
- Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock
- Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
- Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout
- Through To You by Emily Hainsworth
- Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard
- Timepiece by Myra McEntire
- I introduced my rating system, which I quite like!
- I introduced a new feature, If I Could Write a Letter To Me (title changing to "Becoming A Better Blogger in January.)
- I introduced a new feature, Shelved, and had the first edition featuring Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt.
- I talked about where new bloggers should start when it comes to what in the world to post about!
- I talked about getting return visitors and comments on your blog!
- I talked about authors vs reviews vs how silly it all is.
- I talked about how to build relationships with publishers!
- I discussed how far YA literature has come.
- My blog turned one! *pets blog*
- I had a lot of fun with a Top Ten Tuesday involving music...
- I set up a review archive!
- I confessed my bookish secrets.
- I talked about the changes coming to the blog in 2013!
- I reached 1200 followers!
So what a fantastic year! I'm looking forward to doing it all over again in 2013, and I hope y'all will be there with me! Also, this is the final wrap up post...after this, the blog will return to review, discussions, etc. :)