f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #15
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #15
















Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)







Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I reviewed Ruby by Amanda Burke
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday feat my favorite books read since starting this blog!
I posted a Waiting on Wednesday for Broken by A.E. Rought
I reviewed Starling by Lesley Livingston (and LOVED IT.)
I reviewed The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna (I REALLY liked it!)





* I fibbed slightly in the video.  My CURSED giveaway is already over but I'll try to have something new up soon!


Books Mentioned

Won

Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery { Add it on Goodreads }

For Review

 Death and the Girl Next Door by Darynda Jones { Add it on Goodreads }
Amber House by Kelly Reed { Add it on Goodreads }
The Diviners by Libba Bray { Add it on Goodreads }
Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz { Add it on Goodreads }
My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris { Add it on Goodreads }

Bought

The High Priestess by Katee Robert { Add it on Goodreads }
Unholy Ghosts by Stacia Kane { Add it on Goodreads }
Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen { Add it on Goodreads }
The Demon Trapper's Daughter by Jana Oliver { Add it on Goodreads }
The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines { Add it on Goodreads }
Heist Society by Ally Carter { Add it on Goodreads }
Going Too Far by Jennifer Echols { Add it on Goodreads }
Ten Things We Did (And Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski { Add it on Goodreads }
Blood of Anteros by Georgia Cates { Add it on Goodreads }
Queen of Swords by Katee Robert { Add it on Goodreads }
Pride and Predjudice by Jane Austen { Add it on Goodreads }
Mansfield Park by Jane Austen { Add it on Goodreads }
Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen { Add it on Goodreads }
Persuasion by Jane Austen { Add it on Goodreads }
Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte { Add it on Goodreads }
Want by Stephanie Lawton { Add it on Goodreads }


Please leave me links back to YOUR book haul post/wrap up so I can come show your blog some love!  And happy reading!

*Thank you to ATW ARC Tours, Southern Book Bloggers ARC Tours, Entangled Teen, St Martin's Press, and Marie!

I have to work tomorrow (yuck) so I will be visiting blogs and returning comments tomorrow evening!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!