f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #13
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #13















Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)













Books Mentioned

For Review

Crewel by Ginnifer Albin { Add it on Goodreads }
Through to You by Emily Hainsworth { Add it on Goodreads }

Bought

Fallen by Lauren Kate { Add it on Goodreads } Finally buying this one now the series is over!
Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard { Add it on Goodreads }

* Thank you to Harper Teen, Armchair BEA, and Fararr, Straus, Giraux


Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I posted a mini-review + giveaway of Scorch by Gina Damico!  
I reviewed Glitch by Heather Anastasiu (rating: shrug-worthy). 
I "Waited On" The Nightmare Affair by Mindee Arnett.   
I participated in the Young Adult Giveaway Hop!  {2 days left to enter to win a book of your choice!} 
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday highlighting my favorite blog posts of mine! 
I reviewed Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry (rating: swoon-worthy!) 

Be sure to leave me links to YOUR book haul / wrap-up posts so I can stop by!   


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!