f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #14
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #14














Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)



Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I reviewed Defiance by C.J. Redwine!  (I LOVED IT!)
I posted a discussion about the evolution of YA lit!
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday about my favorite couples.
I posted a review + giveaway of Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout!  
I reviewed Over You by Emma McLauglin and Nicola Klaus!










(Youtube FAILS at selecting thumbnails...)

Books Mentioned

For Review

Two Or Three Things I Forgot To Tell You by Joyce Carol Oates { Add it on Goodreads }
Breathe by Sarah Crossan { Add it on Goodreads
Valkyrie Rising by Ingrid Paulson { Add it on Goodreads
I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore { Add it on Goodreads }
The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore { Add it on Goodreads }
The Rise of Nine by Pittacus Lore { Add it on Goodreads }

* Thanks SO much to Harper Teen for all the awesome books!


 Be sure to leave me a link to YOUR book haul/wrap up post in the comments! 

1 comments:

Obsession with Books said...

An amazing haul Molli! I am really looking forward to Valkyrie Rising & Breathe, I have seen the Pittacus Lore series on a few blogs now, i'll have to check them out.

Happy reading! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!