f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox - #15: Happy New Year Edition
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, January 1, 2012

In My Mailbox - #15: Happy New Year Edition

{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.


{ ++ } HAPPY NEW YEAR!  Please ignore my rambly video (not really please watch it) and the fact that I blanked on a couple author's names.  I was determined to stay up til midnight but I was already tired so this is unedited, probably a little loopy, but I had fun.  It's my first IMM in awhile and I'll explain why in the video. 








Received for Review

Pure by Jennifer L Armentrout - Goodreads | Amazon
Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi - Goodreads | Amazon
The Selection by Kiera Cass - Goodreads | Amazon
Survival (e-book) by A.M. Hargrove - Goodreads | Amazon
Stained (e-book) by Ella James - Goodreads | Amazon
In the Hands of Grace (e-book) by Diane Greco - Goodreads | Amazon
How to Eat a Cupcake (e-ARC from NetGalley) by Meg Donohue - Goodreads | Amazon
Life is But a Dream (e-ARC from NetGalley) by Brian James - Goodreads | Amazon

Won via Goodreads

Switched by Amanda Hocking - Goodreads | Amazon

 Purchased

Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez - Goodreads | Amazon
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa - Goodreads | Amazon
Wither by Lauren DeStefano - Goodreads | Amazon

Everything We Ever Wanted by Sara Shepard - Goodreads | Amazon (received as a gift)

{ ++ } That's a wrap for this week.  Hopefully I'll have some more pretties to show y'all soon!  Happy New Year and leave me links to your IMM so I can come visit!  : )