f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: 2012 Follower/Reader Survey: How YOU can help improve Once Upon a Prologue
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

2012 Follower/Reader Survey: How YOU can help improve Once Upon a Prologue


01.03.2012 - 01.17.2012

For 2012, I wanted to do something different, something to truly get feedback from you, my amazing followers.  Because this blog?  Is ALL about y'all.  This start out as a place just for me to keep track of what books I was reading.  Then came followers, awesome people that actually wanted to see what I had to say.  Now, I want to  know how I can make Once Upon a Prologue YOUR favorite blog.  I want to know how I can improve.  And I'd love for y'all to share your ideas with me.  Thank you so much to every one who leaves feedback!

A few people have had trouble getting the form to scroll.  I made a huge form.  LOL.  SO.  Here is the link to where else you can go to fill it out, which again, I appreciate.  Your feedback WILL be considered, and some changes will be made here at Once Upon a Prologue!  So your answers really do matter!  : ) 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!