f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Guest Who - #1: Mickey from I'm a Book Shark
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Guest Who - #1: Mickey from I'm a Book Shark



{ ++ } Welcome to Guest Who, a new feature here at Once Upon a Prologue, for 2012.  I wanted to get to know my followers and fellow bloggers better, so this idea was born: a guest-post swap.  Each month, I'll feature someone new.  We will write either on the same topic, or one of our own choosing, and it'll give me a chance to see what y'all think about the chosen topic, and have loads of fun!  And of course, discussion is welcome, anytime.  

To get involved, send me a email at courageousgrace (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject "Guest Who."  : )


 The first Guest Who participant is the awesome Mickey from I'm a Book Shark.  If you don't follow her blog, you definitely should.  Mickey is enthusiastic and sweet, and her blog always has great content! So go check her out after you read her guest post and see her dream cast!  Have you read the books?  Do you agree with her dream cast?  See someone else in one of the roles?  Just want to share some love for Richelle Mead?  Hit us up in the comments!  


Note: the formatting gave me a headache.  I'm a work in progress, y'all.  ;)






Topic: Dream Cast a Book You Loved

If I had to create my dream cast of any book, I would definitely pick the perfect cast for Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead myself. This series is so full of emotion, and I just absolutely loved it. It’s been over a year since I started it, and it came to a conclusion this summer. It was definitely a great ending to a superb series. If you haven’t yet read it, please do check it out. If you have, maybe you’ll agree with some of choices for this awesome cast of major characters!!



 Georgina: Christina Hendricks.  She’s a hot redhead who could totally play Georgina’s character. Georgina is this honest, outgoing, fun but cautious woman with curves to die for, literally. I think Christina could do her justice.









 
Seth: Michael Vartan.  He can pull off the low-key author who’s obsessed with Georgina, no problem. He’s got the soft features and can be goofy if needed. Love him!








 
Carter: Alexander Skarrsgard.  He’s the perfect Carter because he can pull off the bummy looking hot angel. Oh yes. Picture him with a knitted cap on drinking wine from a box with a straw. There’s Carter!









 
 Roman: Clive Owen.  He’s my pick for Roman because he’s dark, brooding, good looking, but can be evil. Who wouldn’t fall for a guy who looks like this? 









 
Erik: Bill Cobb. Erik is an older black gentleman who helps Georgina out. This dude could definitely play a character like that! Definitely what Erik looked like for me in the books.










 
 Jerome: John Cusack.  If you’ve read the novels, you know that Jerome actually chooses to go through life on Earth looking exactly like John Cusack. Therefore, you can’t pick anyone else but the man himself!





{ ++ } I really enjoyed having Mickey on the blog.  I also wrote a guest post for her blog, which will go live today.  I couldn't decide on a book to dream cast, so  I wrote about my love for the blogging community.  If you'd like to be a part of Guest Who, please email me to let me know, or DM me on Twitter!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!