f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox - #10
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, August 14, 2011

In My Mailbox - #10





{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.

{ ++ } This is my IMM for the past two weeks!  : ) 




For Review 
Eve by Anna Carey
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: I'm getting more and more into young adult dystopian, and this one sounds really unique!  Plus, I won it, for review!

Bought
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: Frankly, because every review I've read has been amazing.  Thought I'd give it a chance now it's out in paperback.  :)

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: SHAY!  hehe.  Okay it's the sequel to Nightshade and so far it looks really promising!

Nightshade by Andrea Cremer 
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: Werewolves!  Forbidden romance!  Check out my review.



Bought 

A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
Further info: GoodreadsAmazon
Why this book: I've actually already read this one since buying it, and it is amazing.  The premise and characters are unforgettable!

Divergent by Veronica Roth
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: Dystopian is really appealing to me these days!  I bought this one off of a friend's rec!

The First Day of the Rest of My Life by Cathy Lamb
Further info: GoodreadsAmazon
Why this book: The premise sounded really good, the main character like someone I could identify with.  And this was in with the acknowledgements:

May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face;
the rains fall soft upon your fields and until we meet again,
may God hold you in the palm of His hand.
( It has a very special meaning to me.  I cried. )

Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: It's a historical fiction ghost story.  I think it's going to be awesome!

Paranormaly by Keirsten White
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: I've heard a LOT of good things about it!  The premise also sounds fab!

Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: I keep hearing great things about Cat & Bones! Plus I love a good paranormal romance!

(Not pictured) Magic Bites by Illona Andrews
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon
Why this book: The description got me, and paranormal romance = my cup of tea!

{ ++ } What did y'all get this week?