f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Follow Me Friday - #16 + Book Blogger Hop - #14
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, August 26, 2011

Follow Me Friday - #16 + Book Blogger Hop - #14




{ ++ } Follow Me Friday, aka "Follow My Book Blog" is probably the coolest meme I've come across in awhile.  It's hosted over at Parajunkee's View and also now at Alison Can Read, and us amazing book-a-holics get the chance to answer a reading-related question, as well as make new friends over the weekend.  It's a great way to kick off said weekend, and a really fun and easy way of stealing our way into the hearts of fellow book blogger's.

{ ++ } Each week, Rachel and Alison each feature one lucky blogger and the feature this week is Samantha @ Caught in the Pages; Alison's is Jenni Elyse.  Everyone please head on over to their blogs, follow, and show them some love!  It's a huge honor (I think!) to be featured.



Question of the Week


Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

 { ++ } Oh NO question here: werewolves.  Preferably the alpha-male-sexy-as-nobody's-business-looking-for-a-mate kind.  I love me some werewolves.  (What can I say, I gotta give Stephenie Meyer for creating the awesome/breath-taking Jacob Black.)   OOH.  Or, I'd love for Gena Showalter's Lords of the Underworld (hiii, I'll take Kane please) to make themselves known.  :)



{ ++ } Hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books, what better way to allow us book bloggers to mix and mingle than a bit of a reading-related social?  Every week she hosts this event, where we can throw our names in the hat so to speak, and hopefully end up with a few new friends who share our interests and our love (and in my case, obsession) of books.  It's also a party and it's all in fun!

Question of the Week

Q.  Non-book-related this week!! Do you have pets? 
This is Jasper.  He has a brother called Rex who looks eerily like him, except Rex is sleeker, with a longer body.  I think Jazz was in attack mode when I took this picture.  :D
{ ++ } Everyone have a happy weekend, and be sure to leave me links to your FF/Hop.  I have to be at work early tomorrow so I will do some visiting and commenting tomorrow.  And welcome in advance to any new friends!