f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #37: Freebie (My Top Ten Emotional Books)
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - #37: Freebie (My Top Ten Emotional Books)







{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!
 


November 6: Top Ten Tuesday Freebie! Your time to pick whatever topic you'd like!

This week, I chose to talk about the top ten most emotional books I've read in the last few years!  I could go on, and on about these books: why I loved them, why I laughed and cried and went through the gamut of emotions, and came out emotionally drained and satisfied...but instead, I'm just going to say that if they are on this list, YOU NEED THEM.  You need to read and love these books, because you will never be the same. You've heard me talk about them, and if you could have seen me reading them, you'd know exactly why you need them in your life. 

{ 1 } Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo | read my review.  
{ 2 } Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt | read my review.  ---> this is my favorite review I ever wrote.
{ 3 } Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry | read my review.  
{ 4 } Defiance by C.J. Redwine | read my review.
{ 5 } Speechless by Hannah Harrington | read my review.
{ 6 } Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout | read my review.
{ 7 } Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock | read my review.
{ 8 } Tempest by Julie Cross | read my review.
{ 9 } Hourglass by Myra McEntire | read my review.
{ 10 } Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone | read my review.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!