f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon a Prologue Original Feature: Shelved
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Once Upon a Prologue Original Feature: Shelved









Shelved is an original feature at Once Upon a Prologue where I talk about a book that has meant a great deal to me, whether because of the issues it dealt with, the romance, or relationships, or the emotions it conveyed.  Sometimes this will be a book I feel hasn't gotten enough attention; sometimes it will be a book we all know and love.  The purpose is to draw more attention to these relevant, amazing books.

Editions of Shelved

  1. SEND ME A SIGN by Tiffany Schmidt: here.
  2.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!