f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #35: Top Ten Rewind!
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - #35: Top Ten Rewind!









{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!







October 9, 2012:
Top Ten Fictional Crushes (from books)


This week is a rewind, where you get to pick an older Top Ten topic.  I never got the chance to do this one, so...here goes!  (At least, I don't think I did.  But you know what?  Even if I did, here we go again!)


{ 1 } Gale Hawthorne.  (The Hunger Games series.)  Yeah so if you know me at all?  This probably isn't a surprise.  Gale/Katniss are my OTP.  Gale makes me ugly cry when I read about him.  I adore him, and his story, and I'm ALWAYS going to be in denial about some things in The Hunger Games series.  I know (in my head) exactly how it should have ended...  GAH.  Gale is loyal, strong, and caring and I ADORE him.  He fights for what he wants, and he puts his convictions into actions.  He's fiercely devoted to those that he cares about.  Is he perfect?  Hell no.  But Gale is REAL.  He's an alpha male and he makes me smile EVERY TIME I read about him. 

{ 2 } Eddie Dean.  (The Dark Tower series.) Ohhhh, Eddie.  He's so...brave, and a survivor.  He triumphed over a hell of a lot and won a place in my heart FOREVER.  

{ 3 } Mal Oretsev.  (Shadow and Bone.)  Uh, so do I NEED to tell y'all why I love Mal?   Mal: protective, daring, adventurous, loyal, bit of a flirt...but at his core, he's devoted to Alina.  Still not convinced?  Okay, perhaps this quote will help.  This is Mal, talking to Alina during S&B...taken out of context so as not to spoil too badly... (You can read my review here.)

I missed you every hour. And you know what the worst part was? It caught me completely by surprise. I’d catch myself just walking around to find you, not for any reason , just out of habit, because I’d seen something that I wanted to tell you about or because I wanted to hear your voice. And then I’d realize that you weren’t there anymore, and every time, every single time, it was like having the wind knocked out of me. 

{ 4 }  Kyle Harper.  (Hemlock.)  Oh Kyle.  What to say about this boy?  He is fiercely loyal to those that he cares about, especially his friends, and Mac.  Kyle tends to take his role as protector very seriously, and he's sort of the lighthouse keeper of the group.  I just, I want to hug him forever.  He has a huge, huge hearts and cares A LOT about Mac.  It's no wonder I fell for him immediately when reading Hemlock.  (You can read my review here.)

"Kyle took a deep breath, like he had picked up on the question I hadn't asked. That was one of the differences between him and Jason: Kyle always gave just as much weight and consideration to the things I didn't say as to the things I did."  

{ 5 } Daemon "Sadi" SaDiablo.  (The Black Jewels trilogy/series.)  I...can't say anything about Daemon that I haven't already said.  He's...amazing.  He'll take your breath away.  He'll make you weak in the knees.  Daemon is sensual and sexual and loyal.  Daemon is my book boyfriend forever.  Seriously, just read these books.  


* Considering how much I've rambled, I'm only doing 5 this week.  :D  I may do another stand-alone book boyfriends posts in the future!


Your turn!  What made YOUR Top Ten this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!