f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #18
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #18















Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)





Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I reviewed The Diviners by Libba Bray!
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday for older books I want people to remember.
I Waited On The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shephard.
I reviewed Lucid by Adrienne Stoltz and Ron Bass.

Don't miss out on your chance to enter my 1,200 followers giveaway and win a gift card!




 Bought 

Seraphina by Rachel Hartman { Add it on Goodreads }
Send Me A Sign by Tiffany Schmidt { Add it on Goodreads }

For Review

The Diviners by Libba Bray { Add it on Goodreads }

* THANK YOU to Little, Brown for the review copy!


Your turn!  Leave me a comment to YOUR book haul/wrap-up post...and happy reading!



1 comments:

Lan said...

I've wanted to read Serphina for the longest time. Have heard so many great things about it.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!