f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #41: Favorite "New-To-Me" Authors
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - #41: Favorite "New-To-Me" Authors



{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!
 
December 11: Top Ten Favorite New-To-Me Authors I Read In 2012

{ 1 } Leigh Bardugo: Goodreads | Site.  Why: Mal Oretsev.  Oh, you needed another reason?  The Darkling. But seriously.  SHADOW AND BONE made me ugly cry, and smile like the sun. 
{ 2 } Tiffany Schmidt: Goodreads | Site.  Why: SEND ME A SIGN was powerful and emotional, and amazing.
{ 3 } Kathleen Peacock: Goodreads | Site.  Why: HEMLOCK gave me ALL the feelings.  KYLE.  Also, Kathleen and I have chatted a bit on Twitter and she.  Is.  Awesome. 
{ 4 } C.J. Redwine: Goodreads | Site.  Why:  Oh man, DEFIANCE?!  Logan.  Rachel.  FEELS you guys.
{ 5 } Stephanie Perkins: Goodreads | Site.  Why: Yeah, I'm the last person who discover ANNA and LOLA, but I adored them both!
{ 6 } Corinne Jackson: Goodreads | Site.  Why: Ahhh.  IF I LIE.  *cries forever* It was SO good!
{ 7 } Jodi Lynn Anderson: Goodreads.  Why: Tiger Lily.  Do I NEED to say any more?
{ 8 } Jen Calonita: Goodreads | Site.  Why: Aww, BELLES was so adorable, and I can't WAIT to read WINTER WHITE and some of Jen's other books!
{ 9 } Diana Peterfreund: Goodreads | Site.  Why: She's been writing for years but this year I read my first book by her, FOR DARKNESS SHOWS THE STARS, and it was great!
{ 10 } Amanda Hocking: Goodreads | Site. Why: I loved SWITCHED and liked WAKE.  Amanda's been a self-pubbed rock star for years, and I'm so glad I found her this year!  

 Your turn!  What books made YOUR list this week? 

1 comments:

Lan said...

Eep! I haven't read any of the books you mentioned except Switched so these authors are new to me too!

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!