f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: 2013 TBR Challenge!
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, December 6, 2012

2013 TBR Challenge!





If I have my way, I'll finish this year having read 120 books.  I may get a few past that.  That's about 20 more than I set a goal to read, and about 70 more than I read last year.  I've read some amazing, fantastic, gut-wrenching books that changed me - more on that soon.  But there was one problem.

I didn't read a single book that I already owned.  I participated in a lot of book tours, and I'm glad I did.  I read books I wouldn't have known about otherwise.  I won a few great-looking books.  But my TBR pile just kept growing. 

So for 2013 I want to change that.  I want to read a lot of the 2013 debuts, yeah - because they look fabulous.  But I also want to read some of the books I own that I've been looking forward to for forever.  So!  I'm joining Evie's 2013 TBR challenge!


Sign up here!


I'm committing to the "a firm handshake" level, which means I'd like to read 11-20 books from my TBR books that I own.  Here are the ones I hope to read!

  1. Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
  2. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
  3. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
  4. If I Stay by Gayle Forman
  5. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  6. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
  7. Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  8. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
  9. Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
  10. Enclave by Ann Aguirre
  11. Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  12. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
  13. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
  14. Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
  15. Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
  16. Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
  17. Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
  18. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
  19. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
  20. Article 5 by Kristen Simmons 
And hopefully more than that, but that's the minimum I want to read.  I'm hoping that by posting about it here, I'll hold myself accountable!   I hope several of y'all will consider joining up, too, as there will be mini-challenges, wrap-up posts, and giveaways!

Happy reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!