If I have my way, I'll finish this year having read 120 books. I may get a few past that. That's about 20 more than I set a goal to read, and about 70 more than I read last year. I've read some amazing, fantastic, gut-wrenching books that changed me - more on that soon. But there was one problem.
I didn't read a single book that I already owned. I participated in a lot of book tours, and I'm glad I did. I read books I wouldn't have known about otherwise. I won a few great-looking books. But my TBR pile just kept growing.
So for 2013 I want to change that. I want to read a lot of the 2013 debuts, yeah - because they look fabulous. But I also want to read some of the books I own that I've been looking forward to for forever. So! I'm joining Evie's 2013 TBR challenge!
Sign up here!
I'm committing to the "a firm handshake" level, which means I'd like to read 11-20 books from my TBR books that I own. Here are the ones I hope to read!
- Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
- If I Stay by Gayle Forman
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano
- Incarnate by Jodi Meadows
- Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
- The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
- Darker Still by Leanna Renee Hieber
- Enclave by Ann Aguirre
- Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
- The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
- Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- Shade by Jeri Smith-Ready
- Something Like Normal by Trish Doller
- Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood
- Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
- Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons