f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten - #33: The Time Will Come
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Top Ten - #33: The Time Will Come









{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!









September 25
Top Ten Series I Haven't Finished (because either you didn't like them, you just have procrastinated, etc.




Note: I adore ALL of these series, and do plan to get back to them...just too many books, too little time!


{ 1 } The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward.  The FIRST EVER paranormal romance (adult) that I read, and fell for.  Post-Twilight I was looking for something different and a friend of mine suggested these books.  I adore them, but with reading so much else, I fell behind.  I'm hoping to start a series re-read soon. 


{ 2 } The Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter.  This was the second PNR series I tried, and I immediately fell HARD for all the tragic Lords.  I can't wait to dive back into this series, especially because my favorite character's book is coming out next year!


{ 3 } The Final Prophecy series by Jessica Andersen.  This series is still kinda PNR but a bit different; it's actually based around the theory that the world is ending on December 21st, 2012, and that a group of Mayan descendants might be able to stop it.  It's good, but when I started reading more YA for the blog I put this series down for the time being and just haven't gotten back to it.


{ 4 } The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.  Time-travel/sci-fi/romance/historical fiction that is AH-MAH-ZING.  These books are LONG though, and I just haven't been in the mood to really dive into historical fiction in the last few years.  I bought this WHOLE series after I read the first book.  It's THAT good.


{ 5 } The Hush, Hush series by Becca Fitzpatrick.  Last year I started Crescendo and got about 50 pages in before I got overwhelmed with reading for the blog.  I definitely want to get back to this series because....PAAAATCH!


{ 6 } The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa.  *hangs head in shame*  I made it about halfway through the first book then had to put it aside to concentrate on ARCs/review requests for the blog.  I REALLY want to dive into this series when time allows!


{ 7 } The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting.  Again, I read a bit of the first book when I bought it and man, it was GOOD!  It's one of my top TBR's when I reach that mythical land I've heard is called "Caught Up" on my reading...


{ 8 } The Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan & Brandon Sanderson.  When Robert Jordan died, I was a bit heart-broken and couldn't bring myself to read any of the books that were penned after.  The ghost-writer the family chose, Brandon Sanderson, has just finished the final book, which made me cry buckets reading his post about it, so hopefully in a few years I can do a series re-read then read the ending.


{ 9 } The Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong.  I don't think it will surprise anyone to know that I ADORE Kelley Armstrong.  I read the first two books in this series, and picked up most of the rest at a used bookstore about a year ago.  I SO DEFINITELY intend to get back to this series soon!  Kelley writes FABULOUS characters and romances.


{ 10 } The Nightshade series by Andrea Cremer.  *hides*  I haven't read Bloodrose.  I bought it the week it published, but it just keeps sitting on my shelf, begging to be read.  SOMEDAY.  Someday SOON, I hope.

Your turn!  What made YOUR Top Ten this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!