f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In Need of Discussion Posts Ideas - You Can Help!
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, September 6, 2012

In Need of Discussion Posts Ideas - You Can Help!









So, here's the deal.  I want to keep doing discussion posts but I want to answer questions or discuss things people actually WANT to know about.  This is where y'all come in.  In NO way am I a blogging expert but I'd love to try to help you guys with questions you have (how to gain followers, what stats are, how to get ARCs, etc etc.)  I have a page set up here where you can submit your questions.  Think of it as the Dear Abby of blogging!  Hahaha. 

But seriously, use that form to send me ANY blogging questions you can think of, and I'll do a discussion post on them!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!