f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon a Book Haul - #9
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Once Upon a Book Haul - #9














Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)











(Dear YouTube: Why do you ONLY choose the weird/ugly shots for still options?  SIGH)



Books Mentioned

For Review
 
Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman { Add it on Goodreads }
Cursed by Jennifer L Armentrout { Add it on Goodreads }
Deity by Jennifer L Armentrout { Add it on Goodreads

(Yes, that is DOUBLE copies of the JLA books.  THANK YOU THANK YOU to Spencer Hill!)

Won 

The Vicious Deep by Zoraida Cordova { Add it on Goodreads }

* Thanks to Sourcebooks Fire, Suz at A Soul Unsung, Spencer Hill Press, and ATW ARC Tours!


Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I reviewed Temptation by Karen Anne Hopkins.  (Rating: Beam-worthy)
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday feat books for Richelle Mead fans!
I reviewed Reunited by Hilary Weisman Graham.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)
I reviewed So Close To You by Rachel Carter.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)
I posted a giveaway in which you can win an upcoming summer release of your choice!


Your turn!  Please leave  me a link in your comment to YOUR book haul/wrap-up post.  And as always...happy reading!



1 comments:

Lan said...

Wow you're really lovin those Jennifer L Armentrout books aren't you?? I am yet to try one of her books. But seeing this post has really made me curious.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!