f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #11
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #11













Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)















Books Mentioned

For Review

Starling by Lesley Livingston { Add it on GoodReads

Thanks EVER so much to the FABULOUS Anna!

Carnival of Souls by Melissa Marr { Add it on GoodReads
The Lost Girl by Sangu Mandanna { Add it on GoodReads
Delusion by Laura L. Sullivan { Add it on GoodReads

Thanks ever so much to ATW ARC Tours for these last three!


Bought

Tiger Lily by Jodi Lynn Anderson { Add it on GoodReads

I HAD to own a finished copy because it's AMAZING!

Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross { Add it on GoodReads

I've wanted to own this one for FOREVER so I finally splurged.  I have read some stellar reviews, so I can't wait to read it!


Recently at Once Upon a Prologue

I reviewed Burn Mark by Laura Powell and rated it Beam-Worthy.
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday for readers who liked Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
I discussed female and male POVs in YA literature!
I reviewed The Glimpse by Claire Merle and rated it Shrug-Worthy.
I reviewed Something Strange and Deadly by Susan Dennard and rated it Squee-Worthy! 

Be sure to leave me links in the comments to YOUR book haul/wrap up post!  And as always, thanks you SO much for stopping by, and taking a few minutes to visit the blog and comment.  I definitely appreciate it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!