f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #10
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #10












Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)








Books Mentioned
 
For Review
 
Speechless by Hannah Harrington { Add it on Goodreads

Won
Flame of Surrender by Rhiannon Paile { Add it on Goodreads }

Bought

The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead { Add it on Goodreads
Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo { Add it on Goodreads }
Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake { Add it on Goodreads
Forgotten by Cat Patrick { Add it on Goodreads
Hourglass by Myra McEntire { Add it on Goodreads
Hunted by the Others by Jess Haines { Add it on Goodreads
 Breathless by Jessica Warman { Add it on Goodreads
My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick { Add it on Goodreads
In Honor by Jessi Kirby { Add it on Goodreads
The Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson { Add it on Goodreads }

* Thank you to Harlequin Teen, NetGalley, and Rhiannon!

Recently at Once Upon a Prologue
I reviewed Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)
I posted a Top Ten Tuesday for "books I'd like to read again for the first time." 
I posted a Waiting On Wednesday for Destroy Me by Tahereh Mafi
I reviewed For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfruend.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)
I reviewed Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally (Rating: Squee-worthy)
I reviewed Between the Lines by Jodi Picoult and Samantha Van Leer.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)
I reviewed Beautiful Lies by Jessica Warman.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)


Be sure to leave me links to  YOUR wrap-up/ book haul so that I can come back to your blog and show you some love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!