f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Waiting on Wednesday: Forever
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Forever



{ ++ }  This weekly event/feature is graciously hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine.  She's way too awesome, and put this event together in order to bring us bloggers together.  Some of us like me are relatively new; others have been here longer, but the gist of it is,  we all need an opportunity to reveal our can't-wait-to-read-'em, omg-gotta-have-'em-books, (and maybe make a few new friends along the way.)  Here's my pick this week!





In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.  (synopsis from goodreads)

@ goodreads / @ amazon.com

This is the third novel in author Maggie Stiefvater's Wolves of Mercy Falls series.  The first book was sent to me by my good friend Suz over @  A Soul Unsung, and I'm waiting to read the trilogy until the final book is released.  I've just got that feeling, that this one is gonna be one of those series where I finish the first book, and immediately need the second, etc.  But basically...wolves?  Romance?  Yeahhhh, I'm there.  : )





{ ++ } What are ya'll's picks for this week's WOW?  (Also p.s. - life has been a little crazy this week but I will have at least one, possibly two reviews up this weekend!)