f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Contact Me!
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 4, 2011

Contact Me!

{ ++ }In the interest of knowing where to find me, should you wish (and I hope ya'll do!) here are the best methods. 

. onceuponaprologue@gmail.com  (This account forwards to my primary account, so replies will likely come from whimsicalgrace@faded-oblivion.net, but it is definitely me.)
. Twitter

. Goodreads
. Livejournal

{ ++ } I look forward to hearing from ya'll.  : )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!