f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Booking Through Thursday (1)
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Booking Through Thursday (1)

{ ++ } New feature this week, ya'll!  

{ ++ } Booking Through Thursday kinda shines the light on some book-ish type questions others might not ask, revealing our preferences, and deep, dark book-nerd secrets, all the while bringing us together as bloggers.  I saw it and figured: why not?  What better way to add a little spice and companionship to a week nearing its end but not quite there yet!?




This week's question asks us to 'fess up to...

So … the books that you own (however many there may be) … do you display them proudly right there in plain sight for all the world to see? (At least the world that comes into your living room.)  Or do you keep them tucked away in your office or bedroom or library or closet or someplace less “public?”

{ ++ }  I live at home (if I had my own place I would likely have one entire room devoted to books/dvds/etc) but I do have a bookshelf that stretches about three feet across one wall, that is double or triple stacked on just about every shelf, not to mention a huge box of books hidden in storage in the garage.  *cringes*  I'd showcase them all if I could!  My mother keeps telling me to get a Kindle or a Nook so "you'll get rid of some of your books," but c'mon, like I ever really could?! 

{ ++ } That's a wrap, guys.  Check back here this weekend for a new review from me.  I'm finally reading at a decent pace again, so expect more reviews in the coming future!  


1 comments:

Lori said...

I like to display my books. Check out my answer for this week's Booking Through Thursday

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!