f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Book Blogger Hop: 04/11/11
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Monday, April 11, 2011

Book Blogger Hop: 04/11/11

the extra special non-weekend edition!

{ ++ } Hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books, what better way to allow us book bloggers to mix and mingle than a bit of a reading-related social?  Every week she hosts this event, where we can throw our names in the hat so to speak, and hopefully end up with a few new friends who share our interests and our love (and in my case, obsession) of books. 

This week's question, from Aislynn: "Outside of books, what is your guilty pleasure?"

{ ++ } Okay so here's the deal.   I have several guilty pleasures, including: Ben & Jerry's ice cream, sleeping late, tv shows including Chuck, Drop Dead Diva, and True Blood, romance movies with happy endings, and buying girly, frilly things.  :D

{ ++ } I'll sign off with an enthusiastic "hi there!" to anyone who wanders over this way.  I love new friends, especially those who I find via books!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!