f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon a Prologue Has a New Home!
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Once Upon a Prologue Has a New Home!








Thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH to everyone who has visited this blog over the almost two years of its existence.  I have talked a little bit about making the move to WordPress, and I ended up doing that this week, and also, deciding to self-host my blog.  

It would mean the world to me if you would visit my new blog, and subscribe to my RSS feed, or via email, or just add me on Twitter if you haven't already.  I have a lot of exciting events planned for the next few months, several fun giveaways, and am just hoping to make my blog even better than it's been.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!