f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #15: Spring Into Reading
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday - #15: Spring Into Reading








{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!





March  20th: Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR




{ 1 } Of Poseidon by Anna Banks.  I haven't read many - or any - mermaid type books, but some reason, this one just CALLS to me.  Plus from emailing and talking to Anna on Twitter, she seems fabulous!

{ 2 } Timepiece by Myra McEntire.  Okay, I know no one is surprised to see this one on here...but yes, you're going to have to put up with me fangirling incessantly over another of Myra's books.  I know this one is really a summer read, but I cheated because it's one of my MOST anticipated reads of this year.  : ) If you don't know Myra, go follow her on Twitter, or read Hourglass - just humor me.  It's worth it. 

{ 3 } Born Wicked by Jessica Spotswood.  I bought this one a few weeks ago and am currently DYING to get to it.  Witchy + Historical?  YES PLEASE. Plus, I've read so many great reviews of it!

{ 4 } Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers.  I have an ARC of this one I'm going to start this week and I am SO psyched.  It just sounds so incredibly amazing, a bit different and unique. 

{ 5 } Struck by Jennifer Bosworth.  My awesome friend Suz at A Soul Unsung recently reviewed this on her blog and has me TOTALLY jazzed to read Mia's story.  I've been excited for Struck for awhile; now I'm really aflutter!  Plus Jennifer seems SO nice. 

{ 6 } Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins.  I'm like the last person that I know who hasn't read this, I think.  I bought it this month and am hoping in April or May to finally get to it!  I think we ALL know how much I loved ANNA.  :D

{ 7 } Hemlock by Kathleen Peacock.  I have an ARC of this one, too, so I'll be reading it next week or so, and I can't wait.  Kathleen is amazing - we've had several Doctor Who chats on Twitter - and I am just so over the moon for the chance to read Hemlock early.  The story itself just calls to me!

{ 8 } Innocent Darkness by Suzanne Lazear.  (I'm totally cheating and picking a few reads off my NetGalley list since there are SO MANY amazing reads coming out.)  I've been fangirling over this one for awhile - between the cover and the synopsis I want to read it NOW NOW NOW. 

{ 9 } Breaking Beautiful by Jennifer Shaw Wolf.  Jennifer is REALLY sweet, and ever since I first read the synopsis for her book, for some unknown reason, I've been so incredibly drawn to it.  I really hope I love Breaking Beautiful. 

{ 10 } Embrace by Jessica Shirvington.  I recently won a giveaway for a copy of this and HOW excited was I?  *holds arms out really wide*  THIS EXCITED.  I think I'm going to love it, and I hope I do!


{ ++ } Your turn now.  What reads are YOU most excited for this spring?  There are many more I could have listed, but like I said...there are too many to choose from.  :D

5 comments:

Beth Fred said...

Lots of good picks. And I LOVED Born Wicked.

Jade said...

I've been meaning to pick up Lola and the Boy Next Door as well. And I so want to read Born Wicked for the same reasons you gave. How awesome would that be. I'll have to check out the rest on this list.

Kate said...

I want to read so many of the books on your list! Struck is up next for me, and I'm really looking forward to that one. I also want to read Born Wicked and Grave Mercy, because I've heard they're really good too! Love it!

Kate @ Epic (Chocolate) Fantasy

Mimi Valentine said...

HEMLOCK!! Oh my gosh, you're so lucky that you have an ARC of that one, Molli -- I keep hearing how amazing it is from fellow bloggers and it's making me so ecstatic for it to come out! :) And I just finished Of Poseidon and it was SO fantastic! As soon as you get your hands on that one, you have to read it because it's definitely the best mermaid book I've ever read! (The cover DOES call to you, doesn't it?)

Another super-duper amazing top ten that's super-duper similar to mine, Molli! :) <3 Aren't our book tastes just so similar? I love it!

Alison said...

Yay for Lola! I love when people read it. I'm really excited for Grave Mercy. I've read mostly great things.

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!