f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesay - #6: Can't Wait Winter Reads
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Top Ten Tuesay - #6: Can't Wait Winter Reads

{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!  I know I do, hence why I thought it'd be fun to participate, and spice things up a little!



Top Ten Books On My TBR List For Winter



1. Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: Veronica is such a total sweetheart, and this book sounds totally up my alley. 

2. Everneath by Brodi Ashton ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: I'm really getting into mythology-based books, and this one sounds particular fabulous.  

3. Incarnate by Jodi Meadows ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: Um, where to start?  Gorgeous cover, unique sounding plot, plus I have heard some amazing things about this one.  

4. The Catastrophic History of You and Me by Jess Rosenberg ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: How fun does this book sound?  Cute and emotional, likely.  I just have a great feeling about it.  

5. Blue Sky Days by Marie Landry ( Goodreads )
Why: Marie is an awesome, sweet-heart blogger and from the excerpts she's given us so far, this novel sounds so fantastic!

6. When the Sea is Rising Red by Cat Hellison ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: Witchy, vampy YA?  Yes please!

7. Illuminate by Aimee Agresti ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: This book just appeals to me.  I was lucky enough to be sent an invitation to read it through NetGalley and every time I think about it, I get all warm and fuzzy.  Plus, y'all need to be following Aimee on Twitter if you aren't already!

8. Starters by Lissa Price ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why: Lissa followed me on Twitter awhile back and seems so awesome from the email or two we've exchanged.  And this book just sounds really cool and futuristic. 

9. Undeadly by Michele Vail ( Goodreads )
Why: This book sounds so flippin' awesome.  A necromancer academy?  Plus, the main character has my name!

10. Someone Else's Life by Katie Dale ( Goodreads | Amazon )
Why:  For some reason, the synopsis of this one just resonates with me.   I think it's going to be really good! 



{ ++ } Your turn!  What are you guys most excited to read this winter?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!