f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox: #14
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, November 20, 2011

In My Mailbox: #14


{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.

{ ++ } This is my first IMM in a couple of weeks, so enjoy!  I'll be doing this probably once a month from now on!  Be sure to leave me links to your IMMs so I can come visit.  :)










Received for Review



Cinder by Marissa Meyer [ Goodreads | Amazon
Illuminate by Aimee Agresti [ Goodreads | Amazon
Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout [ Goodreads | Amazon
On a Dark Wing by Jordan Dane [ Goodreads | Amazon
Pure by Julianna Baggott [ Goodreads | Amazon ]
Hushed by Kelley York [ Goodreads | Amazon ]
The Demon Lover by Juliet Dark [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

Purchased



Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon [ Goodreads | Amazon ]
Darker Still by Leanna Renee Heiber [ Goodreads | Amazon ]
Chime by Franny Billingsley [ Goodreads | Amazon ]
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

{ ++ } So what did y'all get this week?  Anything fabulous?  Leave me links so I know and can come visit your IMM! 

{ ++ } Tomorrow: my review of Carrier of the Mark!  Be sure to stop back by to check it out.  :)