f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Teaser Tuesday - #16: Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesday - #16: Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout

{ ++ } Miz B over at Should Be Reading hosts this weekly meme, where us book lovers get a chance to spotlight our currently-reading and basically...do a little teasing.  : ) The rules are simple: 


  • Grab your current read.
  • Open to a random page.  (Full disclosure: I actually go hunting for a good teaser.  heehee.)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.  (Um.  Sometimes I post more than 2 sentences.  hee.)
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other participants can add the book to their to-reads if they like your teaser.

Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
Expected publication: 12.06.2011 (Entangled)
Further info: Goodreads | Amazon



"I think and talk better when I walk."  He held out a hand to me.  "If not, I turn into the dickhead Damon you're not very fond of."

"Ha. Ha."  I stared at his hand.  There was a fluttering in my stomach. "Yeah, I'm not holding your hand."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not going to hold hands with you when I don't even like you."

"Ouch."  Daemon placed a hand over his chest, wincing.  "That was harsh."

Yeah, he needed better acting classes.

 Starting over sucks.

When we moved to West Virginia right before my senior year, I’d pretty much resigned myself to thick accents, dodgy internet access, and a whole lot of boring…. until I spotted my hot neighbor, with his looming height and eerie green eyes. Things were looking up.

And then he opened his mouth.

Daemon is infuriating. Arrogant. Stab-worthy. We do not get along. At all. But when a stranger attacks me and Daemon literally freezes time with a wave of his hand, well, something…unexpected happens.

The hot alien living next door marks me.

You heard me. Alien. Turns out Daemon and his sister have a galaxy of enemies wanting to steal their abilities, and Daemon’s touch has me lit up like the Vegas Strip. The only way I’m getting out of this alive is by sticking close to Daemon until my alien mojo fades.

If I don’t kill him first, that is.




{ ++ } So what's YOUR teaser this week?