f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox - #8
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, July 17, 2011

In My Mailbox - #8


{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.

  { ++ } I went to a used bookstore yesterday... It was pretty much what I picture Heaven to be like.  :D  I wandered around for over an hour and could easily have spent all day in there.  Instead, I tried to have some sort of self-control, and ended up spending about $75.  




Blood Bound by Patricia Briggs
The Seeress of Kell by David Eddings
The Sorceress of Darshiva by David Eddings
Demon Lord of Karanda by David Eddings
King of the Murgos by David Eddings
Gaurdians of the West by David Eddings
Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong
She Walks These Hills by Sharyn McCrumb
Olivia by V.C. Andrews
Heart Song by V.C. Andrews
Music in the Night by V.C. Andrews
Gates of Paradise by V.C. Andrews
The Songcatcher by Sharyn McCrumb
Unfinished Symphony by V.C. Andrews
Music in the Night by V.C. Andrews
Damien by Jacquelyn Frank
Mercy by Jodi Picoult
Winter's Heart by Robert Jordan
Deeper Than Midnight by Lara Adrian
Taken by Midnight by Lara Adrian
Dark Lover by J.R. Ward
Noah by Jacquelyn Frank

{ ++ } Some of these books are new to me, ones I've never read.  A few (the VC Andrews ones) I bought because they are the ones with keyhole covers.  Some of them - the Lara Adrian books - were about $4 and in decent shape, which is not that bad considering I'd be paying $8 or more at Hastings.  I loaned Mercy to a friend and she never returned it - $5 for a book I'd pay $15 for at Hastings.  So I was a happy girl.  : ) 

{ ++ } What did ya'll get in your mailboxes this week?  Let's share in the shiny, new book love!