f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Once Upon A Book Haul - #6
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Once Upon A Book Haul - #6









Inspired by all the book-haul memes I've seen floating around (and mostly accredited to Stacking the Shelves) Once Upon A Book Haul is my own version of a book haul/round-up here at Once Upon A Prologue.  It's a fun way for me to show off the books I've begged, borrowed, or stolen - and in a rare case, actually bought!  I love showing off my pretty new books, be they ARCS I'll pass on or books I'll keep just as much as I do seeing what y'all have added to YOUR collection, so be sure to leave me a link to YOUR haul in the comments so we can squee together over our new books!  (It's totally not embarrassing if we're squee'ing together in case y'all didn't know...)











Books Mentioned

For Review
Team Human by Sarah Rees Brennan and Justine Larbalestier { Add it on Goodreads
Scorch by Gina Damico { Add it on Goodreads
If I Lie by Corrine Jackson { Add it on Goodreads
Burn Marks by Laura Powell { Add it on Goodreads


Bought
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin { Add it on Goodreads


* Thanks ever so much to Around the World ARC Tours, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Bloomsbury, and Simon & Schuster!


This Week at Once Upon a Prologue  

I reviewed TIMEPIECE by Myra McEntire!  I've been waiting on this one for FOREVER!  (Rating: Swoon-worthy) 
I posted a giveway of SOMETHING STRANGE AND DEADLY as well as a character interview with the two main characters.
I reviewed ANGEL EYES by Shannon Dittemore - a fresh look at angels and demons.  (Rating: Squee-worthy)

Kind of a slow week but I'm hoping to be back in full swing soon!  Life is so busy these days, sheesh.  I can barely keep up with everything.  

Be sure to leave me links to your book hauls/recaps/etc so that I can swing by and show your blog some love!  



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!