f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Waiting On Wednesday - #25: Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Waiting On Wednesday - #25: Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone











{ ++ }  This weekly event/feature is graciously hosted by Jill of Breaking the Spine. You know that feeling you get when you're browsing upcoming books on Goodreads or Amazon and one strikes your fancy?  Maybe you squee.  Maybe you giggle to yourself.  Maybe you bounce in your seat. We all get excited (I do a combination of all three of the previous choices...) about new books, be it a favorite author you're familiar with, or someone whose work you'll be reading for the first time.  Jill's meme gives us the chance to spotlight what we are anxiously awaiting this week.











I'm Waiting On....



Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility.

As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.

Fresh, exciting, and deeply romantic, TIME BETWEEN US is a stunning and spellbinding debut from an extraordinary new talent in YA fiction.


Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Expected publication: October 9, 2012 (Hyperion)

Why It's Worth Waiting On:  I'm going to freely admit at this point that ANYTHING related to time travel gets me giggly, teary-eyed, wibbly and usually quite fangirly.  I'm a HUGE Doctor Who fan, thus far, in all his various incarnations.  I think we all know I've really enjoyed the few time travel books I've read and I just, I NEED THIS BOOK.  I've been stalking it and the author since before it had a cover or a full synopsis.  I think the original synopsis was something like, "about a girl who meets a boy who can take her hand and travel through time with her."  And of course, being the geek I am, I immediately added it to my TBR.  I pull it up on Goodreads every so often to stare at the beautiful cover and re-read the synopsis.  I WILL HAVE THIS ONE.  


So that's my pick.  What are y'all waiting on this week?