f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Introducing New Feature: Guest Who
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Friday, December 2, 2011

Introducing New Feature: Guest Who

Because connecting doesn't stop at the "follow" button!

{ ++ } Guest Who is a brand-new feature here at Once Upon a Prologue that is slated to begin in January, 2012.  The basic premise is this: I want to get to know my followers, and those that I follow.  I want to know what makes y'all tick, what you love about books, what your pet peeves are, and who you are outside of blogging.  So each month, I would LOVE to feature one of you guys.  Here's the deal:
  • You write a guest post for my blog 
  • I write one in return for yours
  • We can write on the same topic (preferably) or each choose our own topic, or brainstorm for one another's.  
  • We have LOTS of fun with this.  
{ ++ } Sound like something you might want to do?  Send an email to courageousgrace (at) gmail (dot) com and let me know!   I think I have a participant for January lined up but the other months are wide open.  I think this could be fantastic good fun, but it's ALL about y'all!