f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Booking Through Thursday - #4
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - #4

{ ++ } Booking Through Thursday gives us a chance to forget about the fact that pay day isn't here yet, and the weekend still feels oh-so-far away by answering a reading-themed question of the week.  It's a quick and fun way to interact with fellow bloggers through fun and/or thought-provoking questions!

What’s the largest your personal library has ever been? What’s the greatest number of books you’ve ever owned at one time? (Estimates are fine.)   Is your collection NOW the biggest it’s ever been? Or have you down-sized? What’s the fewest number of books you’ve ever owned (not counting your pre-reading years)?

{ ++ } Wow.  I actually do not have an accurate count of my book collection at this point, but I will go ahead and say, I own more books now than I ever have.  I collected ALL the Sweet Valley High and RL Stine and Babysitter's Club books back in the day but gave all those away when I started high school (donated to different school libraries) and then I started collecting again. That was probably when I had my fewest books, only about 50 or so the first couple high school years.  I've been adding books for a good ten-twelve years now and I probably have somewhere around 400-500 books.  I'll have to count one of these days...