f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Booking Through Thursday - #3
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - #3


{ ++ } Booking Through Thursday gives us a chance to forget about the fact that pay day isn't here yet, and the weekend still feels oh-so-far away by answering a reading-themed question of the week.  It's a quick and fun way to interact with fellow bloggers through fun and/or thought-provoking questions!

What, if any, kind of music do you listen to when you’re reading? (Given a choice, of course!)


{ ++ } I am not big on listening to music while I read.  I will pop in earbuds and turn on my iPod when I am reading at work on break so that I can actually read and not answer questions ("what book is that?"  "it looks good" "what's it about" etc) but normally when I read, I prefer peace and quiet.  I get really involved in the book I am reading so noise can sometimes be a distraction.  I have been known, however, to tune out my family, the television, etc while I am reading.  While I'm writing is a whole other story - I could go on and on about my character playlists.  : ) 

{ ++ } Everyone have a nice night!