f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Top Ten Tuesday - #4
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday - #4

{ ++ } Hosted by the girls over at The Broke and the Bookish, this meme features a different theme every week, and hey, it's Tuesday - we've got the rest of the week ahead of us.  We all need a little fun, and who doesn't love the challenge of ranking their top 10 anything...especially when it comes to books?!




Top Ten... Books I Feel Like Everyone Has Read But Me





{ 1 } Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins  | This book looks absolutely amazing, and I've had so many recs from various friends, that I bought the book a couple of months ago.  I just haven't actually started it yet...

 { 2 } The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross  |  Another one that seems, from the little bits I've peeked at, like it's going to be awesome.  I've seen a LOT of book bloggers talking about it, so I know I need to get to it. 


{ 3 } City of Bones by Cassandra Clare  |  I feel like this series has gotten so much hype that the book, for me, can't possibly live up to it!  I think that, more than anything is why I haven't read this one, because the plot seems like something I'd really enjoy, otherwise.  I stayed away from Harry Potter for the first four books, because of the hype, but was glad when I finally read it, so, hmmm....

{ 4 } If I Stay by Gayle Forman  |  I've actually read a little bit of this book, and it just seems so heart-achingly sad/beautiful.  I think I just haven't been in the mood for it yet, like I keep thinking I'll read it some dark, stormy night!

{ 5 } Matched by Ally Condie  | I have no reason/excuse why I haven't read this one!  I guess I was still riding a Hunger Games high when this one came out maybe, I don't remember.  Hmm.  I probably ought to buy it....

{ 6 } Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh  | Even my best friend keeps telling me to read this book, and series. 


{ 7 } Shiver by Maggie Steifvater  |  I've seen this book, and the trilogy, reviewed everywhere.  I was initially waiting until all three books were out to start this one, but now, I just think it's because my TBR has gotten so out of hand. 

{ 8 } Divergent by Veronica Roth  |  In my defense, I'm pretty sure I was living under a rock when this book was published.  I saw it on book shelves but didn't really know what it was about.  Once I realized it was a dystopian, I bought a copy at the urging of a good friend, and am definitely planning to read it soon.

{ 9 } Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost  |  I swear I own this book!  I actually am spazzy!excited to start it soon-ish, and have forced myself to stop buying so many books in order to work on whittling down my TBR so I CAN get to books like this one.

{ 10 } Juliet Immortal by Stacey Jay  |  I finally bought this book about a week ago and B&N.  I was hesitant to read it at first, but once I actually read the synopisis to get a better understanding of what it was about, and peeked at a couple pages, I bought it and bumped it WAY up on my TBR!