f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: In My Mailbox - #13
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, October 23, 2011

In My Mailbox - #13

{ ++ } Kristi at The Story Siren hosts this weekly meme which gives bloggers a chance to highlight the books we bought, checked out, won, or otherwise procured over the last week.  And whether I've came into money (brb, laughing forever) or only had the goods to splurge on a book or two, they all deserve some love.

{ ++ } This is my first IMM in a couple of weeks, so enjoy!  Be sure to leave me links to your IMMs so I can come visit.  :)





Received for Review


(Thank you to Michelle McCleod, Ashley Willis, and Macmillan publishing)

Tempest by Julie Cross [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

Love Potions by Michelle McCleod [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

The Calling by Ashley Lynn Willis [  Goodreads | Amazon ]
  

Purchased



Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick [ Goodreads | Amazon ]

Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor [ Goodreads | Amazon

Lord of Rage by Jill Monroe [ Goodreads | Amazon ]