f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Booking Through Thursday - #2
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Booking Through Thursday - #2

{ ++ } Booking Through Thursday shines the light on some book-ish type questions others might not ask, revealing our preferences, and deep, dark book-nerd secrets, all the while bringing us together as bloggers.  I saw it and figured: why not?  What better way to add a little spice and companionship to a week nearing its end but not quite there yet!?

Name one book that you hope never, ever, ever gets made into a movie (no matter how good that movie might be).


{ ++ } Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time series.  Simply put the series is too intricate and complicated and massive to ever get a movie formula right.  Add into the mix that however diligently the powers that be tried, I don't believe they could ever truly cast so many of the characters...Mat, Rand, Perrin...Elayne, Aviendha... Everyone has their "dream cast" - I know I have mine, and just the few I've cast has about broken my brain.  ;)  And just the sheer scope of the world building, the details, we'd be looking at at least two trilogies, and well, I want to keep my memories of the series sacred, contained in the pages.  I read the series (the 11th book had just came out when I actually got there) with two of my best friends several years back, and am hoping to do an epic series re-read next year!

{ ++ } Everyone have a fantastic evening!  I am off to watch Bones and savor a cup of hot tea!