f0zKg0J4zFLYz-Yq0aednQVqREE Once Upon a Prologue: Mini-Hiatus + A Few Notes
Click Here For Free Blog Backgrounds!!!
Blogaholic Designs

Sunday, May 27, 2012

Mini-Hiatus + A Few Notes




I'm taking this week off of blogging, which doesn't mean you won't see me at all - I have several reviews scheduled to go live this week, so be sure to check those out if you have a free minute.  They include This Is Not a Test by Courtney Summers and Fated by Alyson Noel!  I will also be stopping by blogs some this week, trying to get back into the swing, but I will definitely take a few days off this week, so if you don't see me at your blog, it isn't because I don't want to be there - it's just because I need a quick break.  

Summer is settling in early here in Tennessee, and I wanted a bit of free time to read, garden, and work on getting more outdoor activity.  You'll see me back next week in full swing, which includes reviews, another edition of Once Upon A Book Haul (yay!) and a new discussion post.  Plus this week will give me time to get caught up on scheduling a few exciting posts for y'all! 

Other Things of Interest

  • After much thought on the subject, I am putting my original feature GUEST WHO on hold for the time being.  Even though I LOVE the idea and I ADORE working alongside other bloggers, interest has been rather sporadic, and I can do more by focusing on quality, not quantity, of features/etc here at Once Upon a Prologue.  
  • I WILL still be doing ONCE UPON A BLOGGER (which I may rename) if interest continues.  If you'd like to be in the spotlight, simply shoot me an email.  (courageousgrace [at] gmail [dot] com).  If there is no interest in that feature, then I will probably put it on hold, too, and only keep up with IF I COULD WRITE A LETTER TO ME, my own spin on a "things I've learned about book blogging" feature. 
  • I am considering a new feature, which I may or may not add to the roster here.  I don't like to be too meme/feature heavy, which is part of why I'm cutting back, but I often find myself with nothing to post on Fridays, and my goal is to have a new post for Monday-Friday.  This feature would be something of my own creation, and all it would involve is you wonderful people dropping by and reading what I have to say.  I'm thinking it would be a look back (or to the present) to particular authors who have inspired me, gotten me through rough times, and maybe even TV shows and musicians (briefly, since this IS a book blog) who have helped me grow, learn, etc.  What do you guys think?  Is that too much?  Does it sound remotely interesting?
  • Finally, I recently changed my blog to a 2 column layout, which I like much better; however, I am still looking for a new layout, so that may hopefully be in place at some point this summer.
And last but not least, thank you to everyone for your ongoing support.  I love y'all!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you SO MUCH for visiting! I appreciate every comment, and in return, will try to visit a recent post of yours and comment. PLEASE leave a link back to your blog in the comment so I can come to your blog. And have a fabulous day!